Under dell.art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 on the new "Code for the Protection of Personal Data”, Italian Law, personal information in our possession, or placed within the services offered by the website www.tanfoglio.it, are and will processed by us in accordance with the principles of fairness, legality, transparency and protection of confidentiality, and the new laws proposed for the safeguarding of these principles.
Under Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, therefore, provide the following information:
- The data provided or otherwise available in Our Company, will be processed in the manner and within the
limits strictly necessary for the mandate.
Specifically to complete the purchase made through Our website and magazine for the possible dispatch of Our Newsletter or to contact customers that request commercial or technical information;
- The data will be as follows: paper and computer;
- The conferment of data is optional, but necessary to process purchase orders entered by the customer in the shop on line area, present on Our website, perform the account duties / tax / legal appendages;
- Those data will not be disseminated or disclosed to third parties except to the parties required for the
performance or functional activity of contract: banks for the management of payments and freight transport,
in the place indicated by the customer, the products purchased, others providing activities and services
needed to perform the services that the customer is deemed to require or authorize the use of all the
attentions provided by law to ensure your privacy;
Of this dissemination / communication, on request, however the customer will be updated verbally or in writing. Remaining, prohibition on data disclosing health status, in Article .26, paragraph 5 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003;.
- After the discussion of the case, the related files or data on the computers will automatically be
archived electronically in a protected area accessible only by the owner of the data and used for
statistical purposes only;
In the latter case the treatment will be performed in a completely anonymous to ensure confidentiality. The data in paper form will be kept for the duration of 5 / 10 years for tax purposes only.
- The owner of data processing for customers in the shop on line is TANFOGLIO SRL. based on a Valtrompia 45, 25063rd, Gardone Val Trompia, Brescia, Cod.Fisc. / Part.IVA 01,637,770,981 - Reg.Imp.BS 0163777098I - CCIAAREA BS 334,227, the data controller for all other services offered by the website is www.tanfoglio.it is Fratelli Tanfoglio Snc, the controller of all data is Fratelli Tanfoglio SNC based on a Valtrompia 39/41, 25063rd , Gardone Val Trompia, Brescia, Part. IVA 00550980981 - Cod Fisc. 00292310174 - C.C.I.A.A.R.E.A. BS 172,247;
- If asked, the customer will be promptly notified the Trustees shall be appointed for the processing of your personal information;
- At any time the customer can exercise their rights against the owner of the treatment, under Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which is reproduced in full:
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, Article 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights
- The customer has the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The customer have the right to obtain information:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- The individual has the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, including their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this requirement proves impossible or involves means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The customer has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication